Craving a burst of freshness to brighten up a mundane meal? Here’s the perfect, easy recipe for a healthy, flavorful lunch. Packed with nutrients that boost the immunity and improve heart health, stay healthy and happy, the Ruby Red way!
You Will Need:
- Cooked rice ( brown or white ) : 1 cup
- Green capsicum, chopped : 1
- Yellow capsicum, chopped : 1
- Spring onions, chopped : 3
- Coriander, chopped : ¼ cup
- Green Chilly : 1
- Salt : 1 tsp
- Pepper : 1 tsp
- Sugar : 2 tsp
- Olive Oil : 1 ½ tbsp
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pomegranate seeds from a whole pomegranate
To Make The Salad:
Mix together the rice, pomegranate seeds, green and yellow capsicum, spring onion, chilly and coriander.
For the garnish, mix the lime juice, salt, sugar, pepper and olive oil.
Drizzle the salad with the garnish and serve fresh!
Time: 20 mins
Eat Healthy, Eat Fresh with Mr.Karrot !