Here’s an easy,10 minute recipe for delicious, veggie laden pasta. No better pick-me-up than a warm bowl of this soupy delight on a chilly winter evening!
You will need:
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 veggie soup cube
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 potato, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green beans
- ¼ cup sweet corn
- ¼ cup fresh green peas
- ½ cup macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Grated cheese to serve (optional)
- In a pressure cooker, add the water, stock cube, seasoning, black pepper and salt, and bring to a boil. Simmer for two minutes, and add the veggies and macaroni pasta.
- Cook the pasta for 2 whistles in the pressure cooker.
- Wait for the pressure to settle down. Open the cooker and add the butter, stirring till it’s completely melted.
Your speedy one pot meal is ready! Serve it up steaming hot, garnished with grated cheese. Bon Apetit!